It’s the holy grail of healthy ice cream – 5 Minute Vegan Ice Cream made with just 3 ingredients – bananas, cinnamon + nut butter! Delicious and it won’t break your calorie count for the day!
I’m pretty sure this ice cream recipe is on every food blog in the world. So naturally it’s going on mine too. And if you haven’t tried this – you’re completely missing out.
Made with frozen banana, cinnamon & nut butter – this 3 ingredient, 5 minute snack is a delightfully simple indulgence.
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (or other nut butter such as cashew)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- milk of choice (to help the blender mix everything more easily - about 1-3 Tbs)
- Put first 3 ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, adding a few dashes of milk to help blender incorporate everything well.
- Once smooth, mix in nuts or any other topping you'd prefer, noting that these may add extra calories.